Ideas for using tech to improve the academic, social and extra-curricular experience of Yalies. Have an idea for making student life better? SUBMIT TO THE IDEA WALL.
- Color printers in the residential computer clusters.
Registered student organizations should be able to access a basic CMS (content management system) for putting up basic, smart-looking websites.Student groups can request a YaleSite here: http://drupal.yale.edu/request-yalesite
- An automated way to track the fulfillment of major and distributional credit requirements.
- Mobile-optimized version of Classesv2.
- More user friendly OCI (online course information) system.
- Should be able to start making selections on OCS (online course selection) system long before the day the new semester starts.
- Android version of Dining Hall app
Longer lending times for media equipment borrowed from Bass.You can request to extend your reservation period here.
- Residential college butteries should be equipped with Squares, so that they can take credit cards.